What to Expect
A Bout to Benefit is a fun-filled evening of entertainment that provides many ways in which you can participate in charitable giving. Your participation makes this event a success. We want to make sure everyone enjoys their evening, so here are a few tips:
- Upon arrival, please pick up a program at one of the tables near the entrance. Here and at other tables throughout the venue, you will have the opportunity to buy tickets that you can spend on food and beverages throughout the evening.
- If you have purchased a ticket from one of the boxers, be ready to show your ticket and government-issued ID at the door where you will receive a wristband. This event is 21+ only.
- If you do not have your ticket in hand but have already purchased one, you can pick it up at one of the tables in the entrance-way.
- We encourage everyone to dress up. Formal or cocktail attire is highly recommended, especially since you will have the opportunity to have your photo taken in our photobooth. Smile!
- You may also purchase raffle tickets for a large 50:50 raffle. Drawing takes place at the end of the evening.
- Please refer to the ABTB Facebook page for regular announcements, updates, etc.
- Directions to the event and general contact information can be found here.
THIS YEAR'S EVENT COMMITTEE
The event organizers have put in countless hours to bring you A Bout to Benefit for three years running. From left to right: Eoin Barry, John Gaffney, Michael O'Connor, Niall O'Connor.
MJD Foundation Members
Many thanks to the foundation members, Gerry Dunleavy, Toni Dunleavy, and Aileen Slater.